Woot woot you’ve finally got around to taking the family to Bali and now you’re wondering which are the best kids club Bali hotels. Well, when it comes to the hotels with kids’ clubs in Bali it can become a bit overwhelming – because there are a lot of them! But don’t worry, because in this best kid’s club in Bali guide, I’m going to break it down for you, so you can find the best kids resort Bali has which is just perfect for your family.
While there are a lot of awesome Bali hotels with kid’s club, not all kids’ clubs are the same. When it comes to choosing which is the best kids hotel in Bali for your family, you’re going to want to check the age group accepted into the kid’s club, what activities they do, the opening hours and whether they charge a fee. Going through all the different hotels with kid’s club Bali has and checking this info can be time-consuming. But you’re in luck, as I’ve done it for you!
In this kid’s club hotel Bali guide, I’ve gathered all the essential information. This guide covers general information about the hotels as well as everything you need to know about the kid’s club to decide whether it’s the best kids’ hotel Bali has for your family.
Now I’ve haven’t included every single one of the Bali resorts with kid’s club – just 21 that I’ve determined are the best. The resorts I’ve included in this guide are mostly because they offer great value for money, come well recommended from a range of families and / or I’ve personally stayed or visited myself.
So, let’s get into it and find your family one of the best kid’s club hotels Bali offers!
This post may contain compensated links. Please refer to my disclaimer here for more information.
The Best Kids Club Bali Hotels – A Quick Overview
Below is a super quick overview of all the best hotels for kids in Bali that are reviewed in this guide. You can use this guide to quickly determine if the accommodation is right for you and your family. For a more comprehensive review, keep reading below to find all the kid friendly hotels Bali has to offer.
|Hotel||Location||Age for Kids Club||Kids Club Hours||Kids Club Price||Hotel Price Guide||Book Now|
|Holiday Inn ||Kuta||4-12||9am to 9pm||Included||$$||Book Now|
|Bintang Bali Resort||Kuta||5-12||9am to 5pm||Included||$$||Book Now|
|Hard Rock Hotel||Kuta||4-12||9am to 6pm||$20 AUD p/day||$$$||Book Now|
|Bali Dynasty Resort||Kuta||4-16||9am to 6pm||Included||$$$$||Book Now|
|Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel||Kuta||5-12||9am to 6pm||Included||$$$$||Book now|
|Kuta Paradiso Hotel||Kuta||5-12||9am to 6pm||Included||$$||Book now|
|The Patra Bali Resort||Kuta||3-12||9am to 4pm||Included||$$$||Book Now|
|Bali Mandira Beach Resort||Legian||3-11||9am to 5pm||Included||$$$$$||Book Now|
|The Trans Resort||Seminyak||3+||9am to 5pm||Included - some activities cost||$$$$$||Book Now|
|The Courtyard by Marriott||Seminyak||5-12||8am to 5pm||First 2 hours free, then $3.50 AUD ph||$$$||Book Now|
|Prime Plaza Suites||Sanur||4+||9am to 6pm||Included||$$||Book Now|
|Prama Sanur Beach||Sanur||5+||9.30am to 5pm||Included||$$$||Book Now|
|Novotel ||Nusa Dua||4-10||8.30am to 5.30pm||Included||$$$||Book Now|
|Courtyard by Marriott ||Nusa Dua||4-11||10am to 6pm||Included||$$$||Book Now|
|Hilton||Nusa Dua||4-12||9am to 5pm||Included||$$$||Book Now|
|Grand Hyatt||Nusa Dua||3-12||10am to 4pm||Free for 2 hrs, then 150,000 IDR ($15.00 AUD) ph||$$$$||Book Now|
|Novotel||Tanjung Benoa||5-12||9am to 6pm||Included||$$||Book Now|
|Holiday Inn||Tanjung Benoa||4-12||10am to 6pm||Included||$$||Book Now|
|Conrad||Tanjung Benoa||3-12||9am to 6pm||Included - some activities cost||$$$||Book Now|
|Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso||Tanjung Benoa||4-15||9am to 7pm||Included||$$||Book Now>|
|Le Meridien||Jimbaran Bay||4-12||10am to 12pm / 2pm to 4 pm||Included||$$$||Book Now|
Where to Stay in Bali with Kids?
As mentioned above, while Bali is a small island, accommodation is well spread out across the island. If you’re not sure of which location you should base yourself in Bali, I recommend you check out my guide on how to decide where to stay in Bali. You can check it out here.
Once you’ve decided on your location, come back and find a kid’s friendly hotel in Bali under your preferred location. I’ve also supplied a map below which shows the location of each resort reviewed in this guide.
Alternatively, if all you’re looking for is the best Bali hotel with kid’s club and don’t really mind which location you stay in – then keep reading below.
The Best Bali Hotels with Kids Club
Below I have provided the information of 21 of Bali hotels with kid’s club, from a range of different areas in Bali.
Kuta Hotels with Kids Club
Below are some of the very best Kuta hotels with kids’ clubs.
Located in a quieter section of Kuta, the Holiday Inn Resort Baruna is a favourite when it comes to families looking for the best kids resorts in Bali.
This hotel is located on the beachfront and just a 15-minute walk to downtown Kuta, kids and adults can enjoy the quiet surrounds while being in the heart of it all in minutes.
Hotel facilities include a large outdoor pool, kids pool, gym, tennis courts, beachfront restaurant and day spa.
The resort has a range of room types to accommodate families up to four people including studio-style rooms or for families that want additional space there are also one- and two-bedroom rooms. All rooms include a TV, air conditioning, free WiFi and tea and coffee making facilities.
We’ve personally stayed at the Holiday Inn Resort Baruna before and loved it. Read our review here.
Kids Club Information
- Kids aged between 4-12 can join the Rascals Kids Club for free.
- The kids club is open daily between the hours of 9am to 9pm.
- Kids can enjoy games and activities such as toys, gaming consoles, puzzles, books, cultural education, cooking classes and traditional dance. Other activities which require an additional cost include cooking classes.
Located on the beachfront at South Kuta, the Bintang Bali Resort is massive and spread out over more than six hectares of tropical gardens and only a five-minute walk from the main Kuta shopping area. It is one of the best family-friendly hotels Bali has to offer.
Hotel facilities include a beach restaurant, four bars, a free-form swimming pool with cascading waterfall, spa, swim-up bar, tennis courts, sauna and fitness centre.
For a family of four, the family room with garden view is an excellent choice as it has a private balcony with a relaxing garden view with one double bed and two single beds for the kids. Other features of this family-friendly room are a flat-screen TV with satellite TV access; personal safe; refrigerator; tea and coffee making facilities, desk, seating area and free WiFi.
The Bintang Bali Resort is perfect for families looking for Bali hotels for kids that are located in the heart of it all in Kuta.
Kids Club Information
- Kids between the ages of 5 to 12 years of age can join in the Panda Kids Club free of charge.
- The kids club is open between the hours of 9am to 5pm daily.
- There are various indoor and outdoor activities, including fish feeding, drawing, swimming. Movies and games. Click here for a full list of the kid’s club’s activities.
When it comes to Kuta, Bali resorts for kids, the Hard Rock Hotel is a popular choice, This three-hectare property in the heart of Kuta is in the centre of the entertainment and shopping district as well being close to the famous Kuta Beach.
This kids hotel Bali offers has two massive swimming pools, a water park, four restaurants, volleyball courts, playground, children’s pool, rock climbing wall and giant outdoor chessboard.
For the little kids, there is the free Lullaby Playroom open daily 10am to 6pm which is available for parents and their kids aged 1 to 4 years. Here there is educational toys, ball pit, baby seesaw and more.
Families with older children will also love hanging out at the TABU Teens Club, which is accessible for anyone above 13 years of age. Here there is a nightclub, gaming lounge, cinema, pool table and chill-out lounge. This is one of the few hotels with entertainment in Bali, catered to teenagers.
Families can stay in a single room which includes two large beds. Alternatively, for those wanting extra space, there are rooms with separate bedrooms and living areas. All rooms are air-conditioned and include a minibar, flat-screen TV with cable channels, tea and coffee making facilities and free WiFi.
The Hard Rock Hotel is one of the best hotels for kids Bali has to offer, if you’re after a hotel that provides entertainment galore for all the members of the family, no matter their age!
Kids Club Information
- The Roxity Kids Club operates daily from 9am to 6pm for children aged 4 to 12 years old.
- Unfortunately, the Hard Rock Bali kids club is not free and costs IDR 200,000 (approximately $20 AUD) for 1 day and includes a goodie bag and lunch. Discounts apply if your child attends multiple days (e.g. IDR 800,000 (approximately $80 AUD) for 7 days).
- Activities at the Hard Rock Hotel Bali kids club include arts and craft, rockwall climbing challenges, movies and more.
The Bali Dynasty is yet another popular choice among families when it comes to where to stay in Bali with kids. While not beachfront, this property is located in the heart of Kuta; close to a range of activities such as the Discovery and Lippo malls and Waterbom Park. The Bali Dynasty is considered by many as being one of the best kids hotels Bali has on offer.
When it comes to hotels for kids in Bali, you want one with plenty of great family friendly facilities, and the Bali Dynasty certainly does not disappoint. Hotel facilities include six restaurants, five bars, three swimming pools (including a swim-up bar), a kid’s pool, spa, exercise room, volleyball courts, beach club, kids’ playground and a complimentary hospitality lounge for those early arrivals and late departures.
Family rooms can accommodate up to two adults and three children and include a bunkbed, futon bed and one large double bed. The master bedroom opens up to a private veranda with views to the garden and pond. Other room features include tea and coffee making facilities, air-conditioning, DVD player, flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free WiFi.
Kids Club Information
- The Kupu-Kupu Kiddies Club is known as one of the best kids clubs Bali has, it is free and is divided into two separate groups, one group for the children ages 4 -12 years of age and another group for the kids ages between 10-16 years of age.
- Kids Club operates daily from 9am to 6pm and provided free of charge.
- The Bali Dynasty kids club activities include games (including Wii, Play Station and X-Box), movies, craft, supervised water play, table tennis and Bahasa Indonesian lessons. See here for a full list of activities in the kids club.
- Right next to the Bali Dynasty Resorts kids’ club is the Kids Water Fun Zone which includes a pool, giant tipping bucket, two mini waterslides, pull ropes, water curtain, tipping cone, bubbler jets, hose jets, water cannons and tipping troughs. There is also a baby pool area with a mushroom water foundation.
The Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel is situated right next door to the Discovery Shopping Mall in the heart of Kuta and set amongst eight-hectares of tropical gardens on the beach. This hotel is an excellent choice for those looking for a relaxing and enjoyable family vacation to Bali, Kuta with kids.
This Bali accommodation with kids club includes four different dining options, including room service and three bar areas to relax and unwind. There is a large outdoor swimming pool surrounded by gardens, numerous outdoor activities including tennis, squash and plenty of indoor entertainment such as table tennis, billiards, live music performances. The wellness centre includes a gym and massage and beauty treatments. There is also free WiFi throughout.
Family Suites are two interconnecting rooms with each room having its own flat-screen TV with cable channels, and the master bedroom includes a private balcony, lounge suite, tea and coffee making facilities and refrigerator. Bedding configurations across the suites include one large bed and two single beds. So if you’re after space and privacy, this is one of the great Bali hotels for families.
Kids Club Information
- Children between the ages of 5-12 years old can join the hotel’s Kids Club for free.
- Activities include board games, books and activities such as fish feeding, flower making, fruit carving and painting. Click here for a full list of the kid’s activities.
- The kids club is open daily between the hours of 9am to 6pm daily – although at the time of publishing it was temporarily closed.
The Kuta Paradiso Hotel is another great option if you’re after the best place to stay in Bali with kids in the Kuta area. Located in the heart of Kuta within walking distance to Kuta Beach, the local arts market, numerous restaurants and bars and a very short six-minute walk to Waterbom Water Park and the Discovery Shopping Mall.
The Kuta Paradiso is teeming with entertainment ideas for the whole family. From inquisitive toddlers to your less-than-enthusiastic precious teens. There is a fully equipped gym and spa, six different dining options, a lagoon-style swimming pool surrounded by lush gardens, and a free airport shuttle for all guests.
Family rooms include two single beds and one large double bed in a spacious, air-conditioned room. Other features include a minibar, private balcony, flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and free WiFi. This room also includes free airport transfer, a great bonus, especially for families.
- Children between the ages of 5 to 12 can enjoy the Micky Kids Club at Kuta Paradiso Hotel for free.
- The kids club is open daily between the hours of 9am to 6pm.
- Activities include things such as arts and crafts, face painting, movies and more.
The Patra Bali Resort and Villas is a stunning 5-star resort is set amongst 11 hectares of tropical gardens along South Kuta Beach.
Hotel facilities include a day spa, large lagoon-style pool as well as a beachside pool, free shuttle to Kuta Square and fitness centre. There are also four restaurants onsite providing a mix of cuisines to suit all tastes, a drug store and a children’s playground.
Families will need to book either two double or twin interconnecting rooms, which gives you plenty of space. And if you have tweens or teens the additional privacy separate rooms offers makes this one of the great kid friendly Bali resorts.
Each room with its own private balcony facing the lush gardens are air-conditioned and include a minbar, refrigerator, tea and coffee making facilities, flat-screen-TV with cable channels and free WiFi.
Kids Club Information
- The kids club is equipped with a TV room, a range of educational activities, arts and crafts, and sports activities such as soccer and volleyball.
- The kids club is open daily from 9am to 6pm for kids ages 3 to 12 and is free of charge for guests of the hotel.
Legian Hotels with Kids Club
Below are some of the very best Legian hotels with kids clubs.
Situated in Legian, the Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa is a gorgeous resort set amongst five acres of beautifully landscaped tropical gardens and has views of the Indian Ocean. The hotel is just a 100m walk to Legian Beach and a 300m walk to Kuta Beach. It is also only a ten-minute walk to the Beachwalk Shopping Mall.
Hotel facilities include two swimming pools with ocean views and water slide, restaurants, day spa, and is within easy walking distance to the shops and cafes of Legian and Kuta. The hotel also has daily group activities such as dance lessons, surfing, aerobics and sports activities.
Family rooms include one large double bed and two single beds. The room also features a tea and coffee maker, minibar, refrigerator, seating area and desk, flat-screen TV with DVD player and cable channels and free WiFi.
The luxurious surrounds for adults to relax in, yet kid friendly facilities make the Bali Mandira one of the best Bali hotels for families.
Kids Club Information
- Guests of the hotel between the ages of 3-11 can enjoy the Cening Kids Club for 200,000 (approx $20AUD) per child per day
- The Kids Club includes activities such as yoga, Balinese dancing, painting, hula hooping and arts and crafts – click here for more details.
- Kids Club operates daily between the hours of 10am to 5pm
Seminyak Hotels with Kids Club
Below are some of the very best Seminyak hotels with kids clubs.
If you’re wondering where to stay in Seminyak with kids, the Trans Resort is well worth considering. Located in the centre of trendy Seminyak with famous Eat Street, designer boutiques and shopping within walking distance the Trans Resort is one of the newest Seminyak hotels with kids’ club.
The hotel’s facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, day spa, fitness room, yoga classes, various restaurants and a free shuttle to nearby Seminyak Square Shopping Centre, only a ten-minute drive away. There are four different dining options with two bars and one restaurant and one café; all the family are catered for.
Families will need to book into two interconnecting rooms. Each room includes a flat-screen TV, minibar, a private balcony, tea and coffee making facilities, refrigerator and free Wi-Fi.
Kids Club Information
- The Trans Resort kids club Seminyak is for children aged from 3 years and up.
- The Kids Club is open daily between the hours of 9am to 5pm.
- The kid’s room has arts and crafts, a ship inspired playground, library, games, Lego and multimedia area to keep the kids busy. Some activities have an additional charge.
Located only a five-minute stroll from Seminyak Beach, the Courtyard by Marriott is great value for families looking for the best hotel in Seminyak for kids. This resort is surrounded by plenty of shops, cafes and restaurants.
The hotel’s facilities include an outdoor lagoon swimming pool, fitness centre, day spa, free shuttle to Seminyak Beach, as well as yoga and aerobic classes. There are three restaurants onsite serving a range of international cuisines to suit every taste.
Family rooms have two double beds and include a refrigerator, tea and coffee making facilities, flat-screen TV with cable channels and free WiFi.
If you’re looking for kid friendly resorts Seminyak has on offer, that also come with a good brand name, the Courtyard by Marriott could be worth checking out.
- Kids between the ages of 5-12 can join the resort’s kids club.
- The Kids Club is open daily from 8 am to 5 pm. The first two hours are free, and then you will be charged at a rate of 35,000 IDR about $3.50 AUD per hour after that.
- Each day at the kid’s club is themed with themes such a pirate’s day, craft day, sports day, castaway, Balinese day, summer extravaganza and sunny day. Activities are inspired around the theme and include kids’ yoga, arts and craft, movies, painting, dancing and face painting.
- The kids club will also provide the children lunch at an additional cost so parents can enjoy their own child free lunch.
Sanur Hotels with Kids Club
Below are some of the very best Sanur hotels with kids clubs.
The Prime Plaza Suites offer excellent value for money and is one of the best Sanur hotels for kids, particularly for larger families. Here you will find apartment-style suites set amongst tropical gardens a short walk from Sanur beach. While not situated within direct access to the beach, the hotel provides a free shuttle to service the Sanur area.
The Prime Plaza Suites feature lush gardens overlooking the huge lagoon-style pool, a kids club, day spa and free shuttle to the shopping district and restaurants.
Unlike most resorts in Bali, this property has one, two and three-bedroom apartments which are ideal for larger families. A typical two-bedroom suite fitted with one large double bed and two single beds includes a self-service kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, free Wi-Fi and other little bonuses like DVD player and CD player.
The apartment style accommodation make the Prime Plaza Suites one of the best Bali accommodation for families that crave the space and facilities of home, yet resort amenities.
- Kids 6 and above can join Camp Splash! Kids Club free of charge.
- The Sanur kids club is open 9am to 6pm daily.
- Activities include face painting, movies, games and animal feeding. Other kids’ facilities include a 30-metre water slide, playground, undercover gaming area, climbing structures, big-screen movies, basketball court and other supervised activities.
Previously called the Sanur Beach Hotel, the Prama Sanur Beach Resort is spread out over six hectares of lush tropical gardens directly on the sandy shores of Sanur Beach and is another one of the great value Sanur hotels with kids club.
Hotel facilities include two large swimming pools on the beachfront, tennis courts, volleyball courts, playground, day spa, various restaurants and the brand-new Splash Zone which features kids’ pools, waterslides and play area which is fully supervised by lifeguards.
For a family of two adults and two kids, you’ll need to book two interconnecting rooms. Each room has a double bed, tea and coffee making facilities, air conditioning, minibar, flat-screen TV, desk and seating area, and private balconies. Free WiFi is provided in all areas of the hotel.
Kids Club Information
- Kids Club is available free of charge for hotel guests aged 5 and above.
- Open daily between the hours of 9.30am to 5pm.
- Activities include toys, bicycles, drawing, cooking and yoga.
Nusa Dua Hotels with Kids Club
Below are some of the very best Nusa Dua hotels with kids clubs.
The Novotel Bali Nusa Dua is a great resort to consider for families holidaying in Nusa Dua with kids. While this resort is not beachfront, the beach is only a short walk away or a short free shuttle ride. At the beach, there is the private Novotel beach club where water sports are also available. The resort is also within walking distance to the Bali Collection as well as a range of other shops and cafes.
If you’re not lazing around the pool or at the beach, you can enjoy one of the many group entertainment options the hotel provides for its guests. From yoga to beach sports, every day there is something different. Other facilities include access to the Novotel Private Beach Club and transport to and from, lagoon pool, spa, sauna, day spa and fitness centre. There are also four restaurants onsite.
This is one of the few Nusa Dua resorts with kids club that do a great job of accommodating large families with the option of suites and one and two-bedroom apartments.
For a family of four with two adults and two kids, the two-bedroom suite with balcony is a great option. These apartments include two bedrooms, the main with a large double bed and the second with two single beds. The apartment also includes a garden view, dining area, stovetop, refrigerator, private balcony, flat-screen TV with cable channels, seating area and free WiFi.
Kids Club Information
- The kids club is free and operates daily from am to 5.30pm
- Kids between the ages of 4 to 10 are welcome to come along to the kid’s club.
- Daily activities include yoga, movies, Balinese dance, traditional Indonesian games, supervised water play and cooking lessons. Click here for a full list of kid’s activities.
The Courtyard by Marriott is located close by to the Novotel mentioned above. From this property, you can walk to the Bali Collection as well as a range of other shops, cafes and restaurants.
This hotel has everything you need in the one place. Be spoilt with spa treatments, daily group health and fitness activities for the whole family, a massive lagoon-style pool surrounded by sun lounges, six eating options and take the free shuttle to The Beach Club.
For a family of four, booking two interconnecting rooms is your best option. With a large double bed in each room and flat-screen TV, it is the perfect option for families. Other features include DVD/CD player, flat-screen TV with cable channels, private balcony (some located on the ground floor, seating, desk area, and free WiFi.
- The hotel offers free kids club for kids aged between 4 and 11 years of age. Older kids are invited to join in on the numerous adult activities the hotel provides
- Kids club available is open daily from 10am to 6pm.
- Activities at the kid’s club include arts and crafts, dancing, movies and computer games.
Perched on top of a 40m cliff overlooking the Indian ocean, the Hilton Bali is a five-star Nusa Dua resort has one of the best kids club in Bali!
The Hilton Bali, Nusa Dua has first-class facilities such as a kid’s pool, waterslides, a massive sandy lagoon style swimming pool, spa, fitness room, playground, sauna, tennis court, five restaurants and nightly entertainment.
Family rooms can accommodate up to four people in the one large bed and sofa bed. Rooms are air-conditioned and include a minibar, private balcony, desk and seating area, flat-screen TV with cable channels, tea and coffee making facilities and personal safe.
Kids Club Information
- Children between the ages of 4-12 staying at the resort are welcome to join the resorts Jungle Camp kids club free of charge.
- The Hilton Bali kids club is open daily between 9am and 5pm.
- The resort’s Jungle Camp kids club is equipped with an indoor and outdoor playground, climbing rock facility, trampoline and daily activities.
The Grand Hyatt is a five-star beachfront resort situated along a 650m stretch of white sandy beach, nestled in 41 acres of lush, landscaped tropical gardens.
Spend the day testing one of the five swimming pools with two water slides and surrounded by gardens including a traditional Balinese pool with emerald green water. Other features include a day spa, five restaurants, three bars, tennis courts and fitness centre with steam room, plunge pool, squash courts, sauna and yoga studio.
For a family of four, the best accommodation option is two interconnecting bedrooms. Each room includes garden views, air-conditioning, free WiFi, flat-screen TV with cable channels, a bath and separate shower and tea and coffee making facilities.
Kids Club Information
- Children between the ages of 3 to 12 can attend the kids club.
- Open daily between the hours of 9am to 5pm.
- Activities include arts and crafts, yoga, beading, origami and more. Click here for the full kid’s club program.
- The first 2 hours are free and then it is 150,000 IDR per hour
Tanjung Benoa Hotels with Kids Club
Below are some of the very best Tanjung Benoa hotels with kids clubs.
The Novotel Bali Benoa Resort is located on the Tanjung Benoa beachfront and set among tropical gardens and ponds. The hotel is around 6km from Nusa Beach, 20km from Kuta and about 18km from the Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The hotel’s facilities include three swimming pools, a tennis court, three restaurants, two bars, gym, day spa and live daily entertainment.
Family rooms include one large double bed and one bunk bed in their own separate areas. The family room features tea and coffee making facilities, air-conditioning, refrigerator, video games for the kids, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and seating area.
We’ve personally stayed at the Novotel Bali Benoa and highly recommend it – you can read our full review here.
Kids Club Information
- Kids between the ages of 5 to 12 can join the kids club free of charge.
- Activities include things such as Balinese handicraft and dance, supervised swimming, arts and crafts and sports.
- The kids club operates daily between the hours of 9am and 6pm – although at the time of publishing it was temporarily closed.
The Holiday Inn Resort Benoa is a beachfront resort on the waterfront of Tanjung Beach. Only 15 minutes’ drive from the airport with numerous restaurants, supermarkets and bars within 1-2km, it is a great location for families wanting a little seclusion, while not too far away from the action that a family holiday to Bali should include.
The hotel has four swimming pools including a shaded atrium pool with outdoor jacuzzi, a fun kids pool with a slide and fountains, a swim-up bar pool and an infinity pool. There is a games room for older kids and whole family entertainment, a gym, three restaurants, evening entertainment, a library and an outdoor kids play area.
For a family of four, you’ll need to book two interconnecting rooms. Each of these rooms has a private balcony, air-conditioning, flat-screen TV, refrigerator, tea and coffee making facilities and seating area.
If you can afford to splash out, consider the Tanjung Family Adventure Suite. This suite includes one large double bed and one bunk bed for the kids in their own separate area of the suite with a games console on top! Definitely worth considering if you can afford to!
- Kids between the ages of 4 to 12 can attend kids club for free.
- Open daily between the hours of 9am to 6pm.
- The kids club has a slide, climbing wall, computer zone, ball pit, photo booth, costumes, arts and crafts and various toys. Daily activities include yoga, arts and craft, games, cooking, movies and much more.
Located just next door to the Holiday Inn mentioned above, the Conrad Bali Resort is located on the beach and is surrounded by a variety of shops, cafes and water sports such as jet skiing, kayaking and banana boat rides.
The hotel facilities include an enormous beachfront pool, day spa, multiple restaurants, playground, free group activities such as local cooking, dancing and language lessons, and a free shuttle to the Bali Collection’s Shopping and dining areas. A great perk of staying at the Conrad Bali is that kids eat completely free up to the age of 12 years old while they are dining with their parents.
The best option for a family of four is booking two interconnecting rooms, which include two large double beds. Each room features a private balcony with garden view, air-conditioning, flat-screen TV with DVD/CD player and cable channels, tea and coffee making facilities a refrigerator/minibar and seating area/desk. Some of the rooms at the Conrad Bali have direct access from the room’s veranda to the lagoon shaped pool.
- Kids of the ages of 4 to 11 years old can join the Kura-Kura Conrad Bali Kids Club, free of charge, with some activities attracting a small fee starting from 30,000 IDR (approximately $3.00 AUD).
- Open daily from 9am to 6pm.
- Activities include yoga, face painting and puppet making. Click here for a full list of activities.
The Grand Mirage Resort and Thalasso Bali is an excellent choice for families. Just 20-minutes’ drive from the airport and within walking distance to numerous outside shopping and restaurants, you couldn’t want for a better family resort at such a great price.
The hotel prides itself on their award-winning facilities including swimming pool with swim-up bar, extensive water sport activities for guests, spa and gym, yoga, cultural entertainment and theme nights, eight onsite restaurants, and the list goes on.
Family rooms include two queen beds and feature a private balcony, a mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities, air-conditioning, flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free WiFi. Or if you want all that and a few little extras, and a little separation from the kids, the Kids Suite, with one large double bed and a kid’s mini-suite with one bunk bed and one single bed, is an amazing alternative. Of course, for a bit extra cost.
The Grand Mirage isn’t just a Bali resort with kids club, it is also one of the best kids hotel Bali has on offer! There are so many kids facilities on offer, including an E-Lounge with electronic games, kids boxing, banana billiards, foam parties, mini golf, kids waterpark… and so much more! Making this one of the best Bali hotels for kids!
- The hotel offers three types at the Bamboo Kids Club: Mini Club for 4-7 year old’s; Kids Club for 8-12 year old’s; and Teens Club for 13-15 year old’s. Each with age-appropriate activities.
- Open daily from 9am to 9pm and is free for children staying at the hotel.
- Activities include kids’ aerobics, supervised water play, video games, painting and craft. Other kids’ facilities include a playground and water park.
Jimbaran Bay Hotels with Kids Club
Below are some of the very best Jimbaran Bay hotels with kids clubs.
Located in the heart of Jimbaran Bay and just 200m from the beach, the Le Meridien Hotel is a five-star luxury property with panoramic views across the Indian ocean.
The hotel’s first-class facilities include a 1300 square metre saltwater lagoon, restaurants, fitness centre, day spa, yoga studio, children’s pool and daily group activities such as aqua aerobics, Balinese dance lessons and games.
For a family of four, booking two interconnecting rooms with two double beds and a private balcony is the perfect option. The room is air-conditioned and also includes free WiFi, a small minibar and refrigerator, a seating area, TV with cable channels, and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Kids between the ages of 4 to 12 can enjoy J Kids Club for free.
- Open daily between the hours of 10 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 4 pm
- Activities include t-shirt tie-dying, kite making, Balinese lessons, fan painting, nail painting and various other activities.
If you want to step away from the resort and fantastic kids clubs, here is the Ultimate List of Things to do in Bali with Kids, or if you’re unsure of what kind of Bali holiday you’re after, help decide by reading this article; What’s your Bali Holiday Style?