With its gorgeous national parks, colourful history and heritage, vineyards, family friendly attractions and cozy accommodation, Southern Queensland Country is a great place for a family getaway.
The Southern Queensland Country is located just 90 minutes drive from Brisbane – starting from Stanthorpe in the south, to Kingarooy in the north and from Toowoomba to St George in the west. So as you can see with so many great areas you will find plenty of things to do in Southern Queensland Country whether you’re looking for a short weekend escape or something a bit longer.
If you’re planning a trip to one of the various regions of the beautiful Southern Queensland Country with your kids, scroll down to see our guides. These guides will help you plan the best family holiday to Southern Queensland Country.
- The Best Things to do in Stanthorpe with Kids
- The Best Family Accommodation – Stanthorpe
- Review of the Granite Belt Brewery Retreat – Stanthorpe
- Review of the Girraween Environmental Lodge
- Review of Accommodation Creek Cottages and Sundown Suites
- The Best Things to do in Bunya Mountains with Kids
- Review of Tweeters Country Getaway