Did you know Indonesia is made up over 17,000 islands and only 8000 of these are inhabited – and I have only visited a few of them!
Perhaps the most visited island, particularly for Australians is Bali, but Indonesia is much more than just Bali and I for one can’t wait to see more.
Click on the below links below to assist in your planning for your trip to Bali:
- Best Things to do in Bali with Kids
- The Best Hotels with Kids Club in Bali
- Where to Stay In Bali: A Guide on the Best Locations
- What’s Your Bali Holiday Style?
- Tips for Hiring a Nanny in Bali
- Holiday Inn Bali – Our Review
- Gili Air – Things to do, Where to Stay & How to Get There
- Gili Air Accommodation: Turtle Beach Hotel & Restaurant
- Where to Stay in Lombok (including the Gili Islands)
- 23 of the Best Hotels in Lombok for all Budgets
- Things to do in Lombok & Where to Stay
- Lombok with Kids: Holiday Resort Lombok
- Lombok Bungalow – Review of the Coconut Resort Lombok